Czas

10.09.2012

Welcome To Blue City

/tekst mojego autorstwa do utworu, który graliśmy jako zespół Silent Blue Days

tell me, why are you so scared?
it's just a mess in my head

this city is becoming more and more ours
with streets full of pain, lost hours
we don't count the distance or time
you are here, you are mine

chorus
madness makes me feel better
promise me that you'll never
could leave me alone with it
that's why we meet
you make me feel better
you can stay here forever
- in this place where game is tricky
welcome to blue city

I hate moments when you are leaving
in these days I'm dying with our city
so I'm happy when your letters arrive
now you're here again, you are mine

chorus
madness...

tell me, why are you so scared?
it's just a mess that I've made 

/czerwiec 2012

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Zamieszkała w wersach

Moje zdjęcie
Jastrzębie-Zdrój, Śląskie, Poland
Martyna. Lat 21. Zawieram się w tekstach, które piszę. Bawię się dźwiękiem, ruchem i słowem, a życie serialowych bohaterów przeżywam intensywniej niż własne. Kiedyś w miliony gwiazd się rozsypałam, więc tak mi pozostało - to tu, to tam - czasem sobie żyję, czasem umieram. Dla zabawy. marykowalczyk@op.pl